Skelton & Brotton Parish Council

01287 348008

Police and Crime Commissioner Vacancy

Notice has been given of a vacancy in the office of Police and Crime Commisioner for the Cleveland Police Area


Please see the notice (link below) for further details


Notice Regarding Police and Crime Commissioner for the Cleveland Police Area

Revised Register of Electors 2019

Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council have given notice that a Revised Register of Electors incorporating changes to ward boundaries, ward names and polling districts will be published and will become effective for the Local Council Elections scheduled for Thursday 2 May 2019


Publication of Revised Register of Electors

Election Information

Local Council Elections will take place on Thursday 2 May 2019. To vote in an election you must be on the electoral register. You can register online or by post.

"You need to be on the electoral register to vote in elections and referendums." - GOV.UK

You need to register before you can vote in UK elections.  We would strongly encourage everyone to register as soon as possible. The different ways you can register to vote are listed below.


Register online

Visit the UK Government website to fill in a simple online form:


GOV.UK: Register online

You will need your National Insurance number (if you have one).


Register by post

Print off a form and send it to your local Electoral Registration Office:


GOV.UK: Voter registration forms (paper versions)

Alternatively you can contact your local Electoral Registration Office and ask them to post a form to you:


GOV.UK: Contact your local Electoral Registration Office